These commands relate to giving commands to your units in Supreme Commander, allowing for a great variety and complexity of the commands issued.
Right Click: Give default order
* On terrain: Move
* On enemies: Attack
** Engineers will Capture enemies instead.
* On allies or construction: Assist
** Engineers will Repair construction instead.
** Transports will Transport allied units instead.
* On transports: Transport
* On ferry points: Transport
** Transports will Ferry from that ferry point instead.
* On a Move waypoint: Patrol (UNDOCUMENTED)
* On an Attack waypoint: Coordinated Attack
** Coordinated Attacks must be issued in reverse order of speed: artillery first, aircraft last. All groups will attack simultaneously.
Right Click and hold: Move in formation
Ctrl + Right Click: Move in default formation
* While holding Right Click, press Left Click to cycle through formations.
* Taking formation takes priority over arriving at the location. Units at the front may actually go backwards to accomplish this.
Ctrl + Alt + Right Click: Attack Move
Attack + Left Click on ground: Attack Move
* Attack Move instructs units to pursue enemies before completing their move order. It is denoted as a red line with a blue Move waypoint.
Shift + Right Click: Queue this command after the current one
Shift + Left Click and hold on a command: Move the location of this command
* Engineers set to Patrol will automatically Repair and Reclaim.
D: Dive / Surface
* A transport told to Ferry will create a ferry beacon at its current location and start ferrying units to the chosen destination.
* Engineers and the Cybran Mantis will Repair units they are assisting.
* Other units will deploy in protective formation around the unit.
* Factories will take on the build queue and default orders of the factory they are assisting.
* Transports assisting a factory will transport to help carry out the default orders of the factory.
* Air units assisting a ferry beacon will attempt to help ferry.
* Press Transport once to load and again to unload.
Z: Pause Construction
* Pausing constructions
L: Launch Tactical Missile
[: Toggle Fire State (left bracket)
* Toggles between Fire At Will, Hold Fire and Hold Ground.
Ctrl + K: Kamikaze (Suicide)
There are no shortcuts for upgrading units, toggling on/off cloaking and stealth, sacrificing, docking, or ordering factories to repeat orders; they must be manually clicked in the interface or Build Mode.