This Supreme Commander FAQ is not focused on the storyline or flavorful aspects of the game, but on the technical and data-driven aspects. It’s a reference for those of us who want to know what’s happening under the hood of the game, how to tweak the last ounce of usefulness out of our units, how to beat that unsolvable campaign two different ways.
TERMINOLOGY: Throughout this guide, “Commander” and “ACU” are used interchangeably, as are “Subcommander” and “SCU”. Anti-air is sometimes abbreviated to “AA”. Resource costs are usually put in terms of M, E, T: Mass, Energy, Time to build. Each unit of time (T) is 1 second for a unit with build speed 1. For example, the Commander has build speed 10, so he can build a unit with cost T300 in 300/10 = 30 seconds, and if its mass cost is M60, he uses 2 mass/sec.
Supreme Commander Guide Index
- Controls – Details on how to use the interface and basic commands.
- Campaign Walkthrough – Guides for each mission.
- UEF – The United Earth Federation and their unit list.
- Aeon– The Aeon faction and unit list.
- Cybran – The Cybran Nation and unit list.
- Faction Unit Comparisons – Analysis of the different counterpart units of each faction.
- Economy – More intricate details on how economy works in the game.